E-2 & L-1 Visa Preparation
We can help you find and start a business in the U.S. and then complete all of the required paperwork for the E-2 and L-1 visa applications. We work with your immigration attorney to ensure your success in obtaining the visa. Here is what we do for you:
* Help you find and purchase a business or franchise or help you start-up a business.
* For L-1 visa we help you set up a U.S. office of your business
* Business plan with a 5-year projection of income and expenses
* Entity selection and set up of LLC or Corporation.
* State registration of Articles of Incorporation or organization
* Operating agreement or bylaws.
* Issuing stock
* Corporate formalities such as meetings and minutes
* Obtain Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
* Obtain state and city licenses
* Find office, warehouse, store or other suitable facilities for the business to operate from.
* Manage leases and rental agreements
* Set up payroll accounts with IRS, State, Workers Compensation and State Unemployment
* Set up contracts with suppliers and employees
* Do the payroll for the company
* Do the accounting for the company
* Do the tax returns for the company and individual
* Track the source of funds for the investment from the originating country to the U.S.
* Created organizational and work flow charts
* Employee benefit consulting
* All other necessary documents to obtain the visa so that you can start a SUCCESSFUL business in the U.S.